How We Got Started
Padma LPG limited was incorporated in 2014. We are the recognized company working as an independent distributor & marketer of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) capable of giving customers reliable and economic supply of product. The Company starts from the import of LPG and go on to the storage, bottling, distribution, and marketing of LPG in cylinders.
We have a proven track record of efficiently supplying LPG requirements for households, commercial and industrial needs. As such, it is our commitment to provide safety and innovative solutions through quality products and services that add value to our customers and preserve our environment.
We are committed to contributing aggressively to progress by making provision of exemplary service and quality
products. Our priority thus ensuring customer and employee satisfaction as well as providing
the company with the best financial returns and corporate image.
We also have some specific mission to establish within the next two years and those are
- We will increase our storage capacity to 1000 Metric Ton.
- We will distribute near about 15 lac Padma LPG Cylinder to the market.
- We will include 15 transport trucks to supply our Padma LPG Cylinder directly to our authorized dealer.
- We will have 15 LPG Road Tanker for bulk LPG carrying to support our factory smoothly and efficiently.
- We will establish 3 Padma LPG Cylinder depots in 3 different areas to keep supply chain faster.
To be among the leading providers of Liquefied Petroleum Gas by delivering a personalized standard of service that pertains to a level of excellence through our vision. Those are
- We will achieve leadership in the LPG market within 5 to 6 years.
- We will have two Tanker Vassals to import our own raw liquid Gas.
- We will increase our storage capacity to 6,000 Metric Tons.
- We will capture the whole Bangladesh as our market within 5 to 6 years.